Access to regulatory content has never been more critical
Regulatory obligations impact each area of your operations and these regulations are becoming more sophisticated and changing more frequently. Not having access to critical regulatory content can lead to issues such as an inability to quickly support new market entries with your products, as well as fines and penalties or in the extreme case losing your license to operate.
Sphera supports and maintains content in various forms, from all 50 CFRs to Chemical Inventory lists to GHS classification lists, in order to help you avoid compliance-related risk and maintain ongoing access to key markets.
Keeping people safe and products compliant
We can help you:
- Produce country specific Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- Ensure market access
- Achieve global regulatory compliance
- Reduce EHS specialists’ time spent researching regulatory information
- Provide visibility into pending regulatory changes
- Enable the creation and management of an electronic compliance register
- Ensure employee Right-to-Know obligations are being met
Our extensive global regulatory content includes:
- 15000 regulatory phrases/45 languages/7,500 proprietary rules/100 templates for 50+ countries/300,000 chemicals & properties
- A feature-rich web portal with access to all 50 CFRs including EHS regulatory content from all 50 US states, Canada and Mexico