Anticipate and solve for ever-changing regulations
Regulations such as GHS and REACH are becoming more sophisticated and changing more frequently. In addition, many companies are looking beyond legal requirements to develop more sustainable products to meet both customer and consumer needs. If you are facing issues due to incomplete regulatory data, lack of standardization, or an inability to support new market entries with adequate product compliance documentation, you may need a more robust and proven solution that ensures that your products can be sold, shipped, and consumed in their intended markets.
Equip your company for growth
Our Product Compliance and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Authoring solution can provide you with all the components necessary to help you increase consistency, improve execution and reduce risks – setting you up for growth.
It provides dynamic managed regulatory content that is monitored, consistently analyzed and updated by our team of experienced domain and industry experts. It is then delivered systematically to our customers for seamless software updates. You can be confident that your product compliance program is supported by comprehensive and current information that can help you avoid compliance-related risk and maintain ongoing access to key markets.
Sphera has an extensive history of leadership in serving the needs of the chemical market. Our customers have achieved impressive results leveraging our solutions such as automating the creation, translation and distribution of SDSs globally and managing exponential growth of SDS volume.
Sphera supports your company’s compliance programme with these powerful information management capabilities:
- SDS authoring – automates the production of compliant Safety Data Sheets in nearly 50 languages, ensuring your customers and employees will have the information they need to ensure safe use of your products and continued access to global markets. This includes a powerful rule-based document generation engine with the ability to produce extended SDS and Exposure Scenarios with translated ESCOM Phrases. The solution also has functionality to allow easy tailoring of rules so that authors can effortlessly modify and enforce decisions about regulatory variables and grey areas affecting the content of Safety Data Sheets. Furthermore the solution allows for GHS by Design, a unique functionality that allows SDS authors to configure user-defined GHS implementations for any area, country or region with no official GHS regulatory support;
- Documentation and labels – simplifies the process of designing, producing and printing labels for GHS, Transport and consumer goods regulations;
- Product compliance analysis – enables product compliance specialists to proactively plan for and manage impacts of evolving requirements and gain insight into calculated classifications, quickly identify substances of concern in products, and make better decisions;
- Managed regulatory content – ensures that you efficiently maintain compliance in the ever-evolving regulatory environment by leveraging consolidated and validated regulatory data delivered by Sphera. We continuously monitors global regulations, interprets changes, and delivers application ready updates to data, rules, templates and logic.
- Integration with Key Business Systems – facilitates your end-to-end business data flow by effectively connecting to other key systems, such as ERP, PLM, LIMS and formulation management applications. Based on many years of experience, we have developed tools that decrease the time-to-value for implementations and ease sustainability.
View the Video
Sphera also offers a Product Compliance Solution for SAP® EHS
Sphera provides a modular pre-packaged SAP® EH&S solution that delivers regulatory data, rule sets, phrases, templates and configuration tools to accelerate the benefits of your investment. The solution also has a state-of-the-art content editor that regulatory experts can use to change the behavior of their core SAP® EH&S system rules and support company specific requirements. It enables the creation and/or modification of rules, viewing of phrases and mapping of rule outputs to a product property tree.
View the Video
Our Product Compliance solution helps you:
Automate the production of compliant Safety Data Sheets and labels globally
Quickly identify substances of concern in your products
Seamlessly adapt to continuous changes in regulations
Proactively plan for and manage impacts of evolving requirements
Efficiently manage the complexity of designing and rolling out product to multiple markets
Gain insight into your calculated classifications to make better decisions
Product Compliance Brochure
Empower your team to efficiently create GHS and REACH compliant SDSs and labels for global markets.Download Brochure
GHS Canada vs US Whitepaper
Insight into some important differences and impacts of the implementation of GHS in Canada and the United States.Download Whitepaper
10 Ways to Minimize Product Compliance Risk
Practical guidelines to keep in mind to ensure your product compliance program is set for success.Download Brief
Product Stewardship Case Study Booklet
Customer Success Stories for Advancing Operational Excellence in Product Stewardship.Read Case Studies
Rust-Oleum Award Winning Case Study
Rust-Oleum Europe Addresses EU Compliance Deadlines with Standardized Safety Data Sheets & LabelsRead Case Study
Online source of regulatory information for chemical substancesDownload Brochure
Intelligent Authoring offers you unprecendented control over the outputs of your Safety Data Sheets.Watch Video
Compliance Engine for EHS
Empower your SAP® EH&S implementation with regulatory data, rule sets, phrases, templates and configuration tools.Watch Video
Lanxess Award Winning Case Study
Lanxess meets regulatory demands and increases customer satisfaction with fast, flexible Safety Data Sheets.Read Case Study
A Pragmatic Approach to GHS Implementation Webinar
Is it possible to use a single Safety Data Sheet over multiple jurisdictions?Watch Webinar
Siemens Award Winning Case Study
Siemens ensures GHS compliance and gains competitive edge.Read Case Study
Tikkurila Award Winning Case Study
Tikkurila Ensures Compliance and Supports Growth with Standardized Safety Documentation ProcessRead Case Study
Product Compliance for SAP EH&S Brochure
Content & Rules to efficiently create GHS and REACH compliant SDSs in SAP EH&S.Download Brochure
Safety Data Sheet Authoring and Regulatory Consulting
Leverage an expert team to help you meet your product compliance objectives.Download Brochure
GHS Around the Globe Whitepaper
What are some of the nuances and difference of GHS implementations around the globe?Download Whitepaper
Yara Award Winning Case Study
Yara Uses SDS Authoring, Managed Regulatory Content as Foundation for World-Class Product StewardshipRead Case Study
Drom Award Winning Case Study
Drom Fragrances Strengthens Customer Service with Standardized, Streamlined Global Product ComplianceRead Case Study